Holy Trinity Church
William the Conqueror Square
A first church had been built around 840 but it was destroyed during the siege of Philippe Auguste then rebuilt in 1204. It was besieged in 1417 by the English; the nave and the choir were once again rebuilt between 1438 and 1510. See the gargoyles on the lower right side and the small sculpted figures.
|From January 01 to December 31|