The Falaise – Suisse Normande destination is the ideal place to stay to discover Normandy. How come ? By car, by bus, by train or even by plane… Many possibilities are available to you:
Pays de Falaise Tourist Office
- A13 – Paris/Caen:
- Join the Boulevard Périphérique de Caen in the direction of Alençon
- Exit 13 – Porte d'Espagne to reach Falaise
- Exit 11 – Suisse Normande to reach the Swiss Normandy
- A88 – Sées/Cliff
The lines Nomad serve all of Calvados but also Normandy. The line connecting 118 Caen to Falaise (formerly line 35) offers services in coordination with trains coming from or going to Paris.
Line 118 – Caen/Cliff
Phone: 09 70 83 00 14
- Caen station (14) to the North
- Caen/Falaise bus timetables in coordination with trains from/to Paris
- Caen/Falaise train station transfers by Taxi Bouquerel
- Argentan station (61) to the East
- Argentan/Falaise train station transfers by Taxi Bouquerel
- Flers station (61) to the South
Tel: +0 (892)35 35 35 XNUMX XNUMX
Park guide walks Taxi Bouquerel de Falaise are at your disposal to reach our destination:
- Transfer Caen station to Falaise (1 to 8 people per transport)
- Transfer Gare d'Argentan to Falaise (1 to 8 people per transport)
Park guide walks Taxi Bouquerel can also ensure your travels during your stay on the Falaise – Suisse Normande destination.
Tel: +02 (31)90 00 00 XNUMX XNUMX
The company Brittany Ferries offers Portshmouth/Caen-Ouistreham crossings.
Travelers from all over France or the other side of the world: fly to the airports closest to Falaise: